OSTEOCONDROSE, AND THE REASONS FOR THE OCCURRENCE OF THE REPORTS
Osteocondrose - a disease of the articular cartilage surfaces of the bones in the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine and also the joints of the hip and the knee). Osteocondrose has four stages in its development.
In order to understand the essence of this disease, and should be, at least in general terms, in order to discover the anatomy of the spinal cord. The vertebrae are connected to each other with ligaments, and intervertebral discs. The holes in the vertebrae form a canal that houses the spinal cord; the back contains delicate nerve fibers, they come out between each vertebra. During flexion of the spinal column, intervertebral discs, the more compressed on the side of the slope, and their nuclei are moving in the opposite direction. To put it simply, the discs of the spinal column is a shock absorber, lessening the pressure on the spinal column of the load. The mass of the impact is related mainly to the vertical position of the man, that is, the load on the spinal column and the discs of the spine is significantly greater than that of the animals. If you don't learn how to sit, stay, lay down, and the disc will lose its ability to perform its function (impairment), and after a while, the outer covering of the disc to crack and the formation of the gryzenia oz. They will squeeze the blood vessels (which leads to a compromised spinal cord blood flow or nerve roots in the spinal cord, and, in rare cases, have been, and the spinal cord itself. These changes are accompanied by pain, and the sensation and reflex tension of the muscles of the back.
ONE OF THE MOST COMMON CAUSES OF LOWER BACK PAIN - OSTEOCONDROSE OF THE SPINE WITH LOSS OF INTERVERTEBRAL DISC
According to the statistics, nearly one out of every two individuals between the ages of 25 and 55 years of age and suffers from osteochondrosis. But, basically, people will begin to feel the symptoms of degenerative disc disease, and after 35 years of age or older. The development and aggravation of degenerative disc disease in the spine can contribute to the static and dynamic overload, as well as the floor.
This can be caused by:
- in connection with the work, with frequent changes of position of the body, flexion and extension, you can't rynkovyi movements
the lifting of heavy loads,
bad posture in standing, sitting, and lying down, and if you are carrying more weight
- fitness classes and sports, to the exclusion of the high levels of physical exertion,
- unfavourable weather conditions (low temperature and high humidity in the air.
- But it is not possible to say that if you're going to accurately follow and give instructions to the osteocondrose you don't have to worry about it. After all, it is the root cause of this illness can be a traumatic injury.
TYPES OF DEGENERATIVE DISC DISEASE.
According to the localization distinguish cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral, and the joint osteocondrose. The most commonly diagnosed lumbar spine osteocondrose (more than 50% of the cases), cervical (25%) and most common (about 12%).
Osteocondrose of the cervical spine
Parents frequently say the popular phrase, which is dedicated to the children: "you do Not see the head!". The doctors are asking for the opposite: "yes, twirl the head". In the old age. The only way you will be able to avoid the dangerous of the disease - a degenerative disease of the lumbar disc of the vertebral column.
The neck is designed to nature is not just to keep your head up and turn it in different directions, that is, in fact, with the passing of the years, to people who have no training, no searching of your health, it becomes a very complex issue. Over the area of the neck, passes through the spinal cord to the arteries that are feeding the brain, the nerve roots, and trunks, running on the central nervous system to communicate with your hands, your heart, your lungs.
Claims for this type of degenerative disc disease of the various pain in the heart, head-aches, dizziness, the short-time limits, loss of consciousness due to circulatory disorders of the brain, and pain in the shoulder joint or the whole hand.
Osteocondrose the thoracic spine
The pain that occurs from time to time, in the thoracic spine, familiar to anyone who deals with the physical side. Usually, these painful, unpleasant sensation serves up the first sign that your body is starting to develop quite a nasty disease, osteocondrose the thoracic spine. Many a times, it is a disease that affects individuals, the so-called seats of professions: builders, computer operators, drivers and vehicles.
But it is not necessary for you, even if you do every day, dragging heavy objects, or forced to long hours spent sitting behind a desk, you will be osteocondrose.
The confidence in the barrier of the disease, the posture is correct. In the back, when walking, try to keep the line straight, shoulders out - stretched. Training in posture, as you all know, we must start from a very young age. But you can do it in 30 and 40 years of age. So it's really - it's better late than never!
Osteocondrose of the lumbar spine
Initially, you experience dull pain in the lower back and legs, and then they are usually marked sense of numbness in a limb, a significant increase of the pain of the sudden movement of the trunk, trembling.
The prevention of the disease, degenerative disc disease of the lumbar disc of the vertebral column
The implementation of the exercise for a long time, it is safe to to the prevention of degenerative disc disease of cervical spine. Here is a series of exercises for the prevention of this type of degenerative disease in the us.
- By applying pressure to his forehead in the palm of your hand, and stretch the muscles of the neck. An exercise to do 3 times in 7 seconds. Then, in the palm of your hand to push in on the back of the head, 3 times in under 7 seconds.
- To overload the muscles of the neck, and apply gentle pressure to the left side of the temple, in the palm of your left hand (3 times for 7 seconds), and then to the right temple push, to the palm of the right hand (3 times within 7 seconds.
- On the head, gently put her in the back. Overcoming the resistance to strain of the muscles of the neck and push the chin in the direction of the jugular vein fovea. Do this exercise at least 5 times.
- The head and the shoulders, continue on. Rose slowly, slowly, turn your head to the maximum in the right-hand side (5 times). So many times do to the movement to the left.
- Lower the chin to the neck. Turn your head the first 5 times to the right and then 5 times to the left.
- In the head to put her in the back. Try to touch your right ear to the right shoulder (5 times). You can follow this same action, trying the left ear to touch the left shoulder (5 times).
With these exercises, it is recommended that you include it in your morning hygienic exercises, and during the day at work. To do that, you can be sitting down and standing up. However, to make the circular rotation of the head, and you may not, in any way. This can lead to personal injury.
The prevention of the degenerative disc disease is the thoracic spine
If you are going for regular exercise (as defined below), education, and support to tone up the muscles in your back and stomach, thus providing the normal mobility of all segments of the thoracic spine, the osteochondrosis, which you can't win.
- of the foot, causing the breath to stay upright, with your hands down with your feet close together. Stretch your arms up to the frame. Double back and take a deep breath. Then, lower the leg, bend forward a little, scrugli your back, lower your shoulders and head off. Repeat 8 to 10 times.
- sitting down on a chair. Slide the hand to the head, the breathing, the maximum bending back 3 to 5 years, with the fins on the back of a chair, - exhale.
- get on your knees. The most like the back and hold the position for 2 to 3 seconds in this position. Keep your head on straight. Go back to the e. p. a. and again, do the same exercise 5 to 7 times.
- lie down on your stomach, and tempReTES your hands on the floor. Maximum force to bend back behind you, trying to tear the body off the ground.
- lying on your stomach, your arms at your sides. PRogneTES in the thoracic spine, trying to maximize the lift of the head and of the feet.
In these exercises, RAzgRtemjawsee the thoracic department of vertebral column, we advise to carry out in the course of the day, and during the brief breaks. During the years from 3 to 5 and the breath is arbitrary. The 4-th and 5-th year, run from 5 to 8 times. These exercises can also be included in the morning exercises. It is very helpful to make a few moves right after work. The most important preventive maré, rio de janeiro, you did it every day, then you are safe to assure yourself of degenerative disc disease.
How to sit correctly
- avoid very padded, she is not the one for you. The mass of the body excessively is not reinforced on the spine of the box, it should be kept comedeueSNIMe btemgReme, and this can only be achieved in the units of the bank.
- the furniture, in which you'll have to sit down for a long, long time, here's what you need: the height of the seat, the child car seat should match the length of the leg to the foot tempeRelecomü on the floor, for people with a small amount of growth, it is recommended that you replace from under the feet of the support, the maximum depth of the seat about 2/3 of the length of the arm.
- under the table there should be plenty of room for his legs, so that they could not take a lot to bend them.
- if you are forced to sit in a very long time, try it about once every 15 to 20 men. a little bit creased, a change in the position of the feet.
be careful to fasten the adjacent one on the back of a chair.
she sat down, not too much tilting of the head and flexion of the trunk, so as not to strain the muscles of the body.
- if your profession is that you will have plenty of time to read on a daily basis, to make the adaptation work (the stand) to the recognition of a book to a sufficient height and the opposite of the table, to the upper part of the torso, you don't have to lean forward.
- driving a car, try to sit back and stress-free. It is important to rotate to have a good support. To do so, please RnoEucompetsey, and on the back of the chair, put a thin cushion that will keep you on the low back bending. Keep your head on straight. After several hours of driving, a skirt, and do the basic exercises in the gym: curves, inclines, squats — about 8 to 10 times.
- prior to that, the screen of the tv is not sitting and not lying down too long in the same position. Periodically change it, and be ye lift up, to pnoRezmEutücomEu. Sat 1-1,5 hours, leaning on the back of a chair, or a chair, relax your muscles, take a few deep breaths.
As it is true, isnt it
When a person is in a long column, it experiences a workload that is considerable, especially in the lumbar region of your office.
- vary your posture every 10 to 15 men., supported in this about you a thing about the other leg, this will reduce the load on the lumbar spine.
if you can, go to a place, and move on.
from time to time, pRogebethTES back, stretching her arms up, take a deep breath. This may be a bit to relieve fatigue, muscular shoulders, the neck, the nape of the neck, upper back.
- if you wash the dishes, felizete of the bed, one at a time, put first one and then the other foot on a small support, or postal mail. Suffering from osteochondrosis in the pet's best position, either by putting an ironing board so you don't have to low-crouch.
- during the clean-perfect for the apartment, and by working with a vacuum cleaner, you also can try the down is not thin, the better to stretch out the hose and additional fittings. By removing it from under the bed, under the table, lift on the knee.
to bring up the issue with the floor, go down into the squat and lean forward, bending the knee and support the leg on a chair or a table. So you don't peRegRtemWeete the lumbar spine.
How to properly tell a lie
The sleep isn't any better on the soft bed, but not on the boards. The hotel should be pnoltemWecomttonoth to the body when a person lies down on his back, he took the curves physiological lordosis for the cervical, thoracic kyphosis, and lumbar lordosis). To do this:
- the whole of the width of the bed or on the couch, put on the shield and on the top of the foam, of a thickness of from 5 to 8 cm. Cover it with a fleece blanket and a comtelete the sheet.
- during the release of the pain in his leg at the knee joint to the mark on the look of the plege this reduces the stretch on the sciatic nerve and relieve the pain in his leg.
- when the lower back pain, many patients prefer to sleep on your stomach. The loin is strongly non-pRogeBalas, which can cause even more pain, under the bump using a small pillow.
the fans are sleeping on your side, you can sleep in it, placing one foot over the other, and the hand under the head.
If you get out of bed in the morning, the patients with acute manifestations of degenerative disc disease is quite difficult. To do this:
- first, do a few simple exercises for the hands and the feet.
- then, if you sleep on your back, turn to your stomach;
- to download one foot on the ground;
- on the basis of this foot and the leg, transfer the weight of the body on the knee, and, little by little, and be ye lift up, without making any sudden movements.
And one more tip. For those who like the steam, preferably dry steam (sauna room), and during the exacerbation and the use of sauna has to offer.
How to properly lift and move around to the severity of
One of the main reasons for the aggravation of the degenerative disc disease, and the education of a hernia IUWRnozpnonopnohpogno the unit, particularly in the lumbar-sacral department - the rise and weight transfer. They are, of a sudden, it happens, low back pain in such a case, when you raise the gravity of a dramatic idiot, and it is then transferred to a heavy object to the side, spinning, as well as the body.
How to carry correctly to the severity of
- the heavy work load doesn't load on the one hand, especially for long-distance, so as not to overload the spinal column, to divide the load and carry it with both hands. It is not to maintain a weight that is sharply bending and RAzgebatsya (lean back).
- generally, a person with osteochondrosis lifting, and transporting a gravity of more than 15 kg, is undesirable. We advise you to buy a basket or a bag for the baby.
- for the transportation of freight over long distances is a very useful backpack with wide shoulder straps. The total weight of the backpack is divided by the weight of the column of the spine, and the hands are left free.
How correctly to lift no heavy ass weights
- place, if you have the time, exalt himself, or any of a wide girdle;
bench press-the back should be direct, to the neck vocêpREumlene;
- temxnoeteno with both of your hands on the severity, and be ye lift up, without bending your back.
And, in the end, the most important tip.
If you have pain in any department and in the spinal cord, it is not worth the risk of self-medication in the pills, and antibiotic ointments. Seek the help of a neurologist should be to establish an accurate diagnosis, relieving the pain that is caused and to develop a plan for further treatment.